The Executive Committee consists of:
- State President
- State Honorary Secretary
- State Honorary Treasurer
- Vice Presidents (2)
- State Agricultural & Environmental Officer
- State International Officer
- State Social Issues Officer
- Immediate Past President (if any) who shall hold office for twelve months after she ceases to be State President
- 1 member from each Group (State Executive Committee member).
The Association's general business is under the management and superintendence of the Executive Committee, subject to, and in accordance with Section 6 of the Country Women's Association of New South Wales Incorporation Act 1931 and all current Regulations and Rules for the Association.
The Executive Committee meets four times a year. Currently February, May (pre-Conference location), July and November. Please have requests and reports to be considered at the Executive meeting to State Office by two weeks before each meeting. A brief discussion paper must be included with each request.